Main Exhibition Hall and Arena
The SAHBA Home Show provides excellent exhibition space in the Tucson Convention Center (TCC). Space is generally assigned on a first come, first served basis, with many returning businesses reserving their space for the next show before the close of the current show. Every effort is made to accommodate space requests.
Both areas have food vendors, entertainment and education stages.
In order to safely and fairly enable all our exhibitors to reach as many potential customers are possible, there are rules and regulations that must be adhered to. Details are in this section.
Best wishes for sales success! May our Show help you achieve your business goals!!
Main Exhibition Hall Booth Guidelines
- No part of booth may be more than 8' in height. Exhibits can extend forward 4' from the back drape from the 8' height then must drop to the level of the side drape (3').
- The exhibit or product may not block the view of adjacent exhibits.
- Displays that are out of compliance must be reworked or removed at exhibitor's expense.
- Island booths with four corners are not height restricted.
- Tables must be professionally skirted with floor-length fire-resistant, pleated or gathered skirting but no paper or plastic materials.
- Fine designer furniture is acceptable without skirting. Metal chairs and card tables are not acceptable.
- Exhibitors may only display professionally made signs. Marker, grease pencil or other "home made" signs are prohibited.
- No helium balloons may be distributed or used to decorate booth.
- No food or beverages may be distributed by exhibitors.
- No exhibitor will assign, sublet or share booth space.
- Exhibitor may bring a dolly or hand truck to assist with load-in, however; if a forklift is required it must be rented only through the show decorator.
All exhibitors must secure $1,000,000.00 minimum general liability insurance and a certificate of insurance adding SAHBA as additional insured for the duration of the show, including installation/dismantle.