Main Exhibition Hall Booth Guidelines
- No part of booth may be more than 8' in height. Exhibits can extend forward 4' from the back drape from the 8' height then must drop to the level of the side drape (3').
- The exhibit or product may not block the view of adjacent exhibits.
- Displays that are out of compliance must be reworked or removed at exhibitor's expense.
- Island booths with four corners are not height restricted.
- Tables must be professionally skirted with floor-length fire-resistant, pleated or gathered skirting but no paper or plastic materials.
- Fine designer furniture is acceptable without skirting. Metal chairs and card tables are not acceptable.
- Exhibitors may only display professionally made signs. Marker, grease pencil or other "home made" signs are prohibited.
- No helium balloons may be distributed or used to decorate booth.
- No food or beverages may be distributed by exhibitors.
- No exhibitor will assign, sublet or share booth space.
- Exhibitor may bring a dolly or hand truck to assist with load-in, however; if a forklift is required it must be rented only through the show decorator.
All exhibitors must secure $1,000,000.00 minimum general liability insurance and a certificate of insurance adding SAHBA as additional insured for the duration of the show.
Participation Requirements & Booth Details
Qualifications: In order to maintain the quality of our Fine Artisans and Crafters Market we require that your product be handcrafted and not mass-produced. Please include photos of your work and your display for review. Photos will not be returned. If you do not qualify, a full refund will be mailed to you.
Displays: Exhibitor must provide display materials. All displays must be set-up in an attractive and professional manner. Since most display areas adjoin, plan your display with consideration of your neighbor. Booths must be staffed during all show hours. All display material must be fire resistant and pass with fire marshal approval. The ballroom is carpeted. Your exhibit space will not contain furnishings or electricity. Lights may be dimmer than you are used to in order to create a relaxed atmosphere. Please plan accordingly.
Included With Your Booth: Your booth will be 10' x 10', or a multiple thereof. The booth has two 3' high side panels and the back panel of the booth is 3' high. The booths are constructed of standard convention pipe and drape. The drape panels are made from specially treated, flameproof material. The pipes from which the drape panels are hung are made of collapsible aluminum tubing approximately 2 inches in diameter.
Not Included With Your Booth: Tables, chairs, and other booth equipment are not included with your booth contract. Electricity, phone and water are also not included.
Signage: You may display professionally created posters, banners, and signs inside of your booth. Handwritten signage is not permitted.